CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Revival

Its almost close to being 2 years to my last post. yes.
Since i havent really had the urge nor the need to blog again.

But then its about time I start again.
My facebook Status Message read- I miss ME. Do you?
So the entire point to revive or start regularly blogging is a blend of me missing the way I was 2 years ago and some wild inspiration from Ms. Guneet Caur Ahuja and of course a stint with jaundice that caused me boredom to death.

So now its back to me missing myself. How often does one look back and realize that they have changed so much that they can barely recognize the way they were. Yes, I know, Change is the only Constant in Life. But then change of such vastness?

I could no longer reconnect to my old self. Mad clothes.Lip-Gloss. Random outings. Crazy People to hang out with (I still have them, though they've changed into saner beings now). Messing Around. And most importantly walking around with a I-do-not-care-a-damn attitude, (which i still do, but sometimes it just vanishes).

This is what. Retrospect and hence the Revival.

However, Something that happens just makes you connect with that old self again. The very thing that made you miss it so much.

And now when you feel that way again, you slowly go back to the old self. The self you were.
May be I could do with a regular dab of Lip-Gloss again.

2 comments:

Cynical Rambler said...

I like u the way you are, just perfectly wild to handle....nd don put lip gloss....yuck...i hate it. keep blogging bcse m following u

Anubhuti Mishra said...

i relate to thisd post... is it judst the growing up bit? or more? i mean... too much of change it is... And i dont miss the old Me... i regret this new Me...!! wtf...?