CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

If Only..

If Only


happiness was on sale, I'd buy it.

50 kgs was a place, I'd navigate my way till there.

love was an easy thing, I wouldn't fall in it.

sex wasn't a taboo, people wouldn't enjoy it.

anything was indispensable, it was oxygen.

other people's opinion mattered, I wouldn't need my own.

nights were longer, I'd be pretty. (Id get my beauty sleep)

people cared, they'd keep in touch.

there weren't the nights, I wouldn't have appreciated the light.
anyone could predict the future, I wouldn't have to live in the present.

life was a math problem, I'd solve it.

I hadn't had an ex, I wouldn't have had a next.

I was indifferent, I wouldn't be in love.

I knew how to paint, I'd be an artist.

craziness wouldn't dwell in me, I wouldn't be random.

I wasn't bored, I wouldn't post this.



2 comments:

Zaheen said...

:D This is the most beautiful thing I've read (not written by me :P) In a looooong time. :)

Salil Mirashi said...

It's lovely! Keep it up and keep coming up with such wonderful stuff again and again. :)