CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Him and Her


Him:(on Phone): Hey
Her:(on Phone): Hi, Whats up?


Her:(Scrap on Orkut): *ding dong* *ping pong* *sing a song*
Him: (Scrap on Orkut): gaata rahe mera dil
Her:(on Phone): I'll shoot myself if you sing on phone
Him:(on Phone): I cant sing to you otherwise, because of the distance.
*in a sing song manner* Billy Jean of My Love

Him:(on phone): My friends moving to Sikkim.
Her:(on Phone): Good, Sikkim is a nice place, probably you can go meet him at Sikkim.
Him:(through Yahoo Messenger) : Who the hell wants to go to Sikkim? Why the hell?
Her:(Scrap on Orkut): Peep Sheet!

Him:(through Yahoo Messenger): I love you!
Her:(on Phone): Me too!

Him:(on Phone): We're talking through 3 different mediums, we're so cool!
Her:(through Yahoo Messenger): :D I know.

Date: 21st July 2009
Time: 02.14 hours
<3 <3 <3




01.46 hours

(On Phone)
Him: Hey, I'll call you in a while.
Her: Okay.
|phone rings, Him calls back|
Him: I'm Back! Oh no, wait! Honey! I'm home!
*follows it with a MJ squeek*


04.25 hours

(On phone)
Him: Are you awake?
Her: I answered the call, MEANS I AM awake.I seem sleepy.
Him: Okay. Do you have to get to work tomorrow?
Her: Yes.
Him: Ur dazed and confused. And your dazing me out.
Her: Let me sleep.
Him: I should call tomorrow?
Her: EVIDENTLY!
*click*

|beep for a text|
Him to Her: If your awake come online.


Her: I love you.
Him: What a freaking co-incidence! I love you too!

Him: I love you.
Her: I love you too.
Him: But I love you too much.

Him: Ur so naive. Ignorant.
Her: have you heard? Ignorance is bliss?
Him: have you heard? Sex is Good?


Her: My friend asked me, am I seeing anyone.
Him: Tell him NO!
Her: Why not? I am seeing you.
Him: No. your just talking someone.
(Since Him and Her are in a 'Long Distance' relationship)


Since Its been a long time both are in love and no more in the 'Long Distance Thing'

Him: You ruined my life.
Her: I know. Loved you so much that you are in a state of shock.

Him: I love you woman.
Her: I know. Now go sleep.

Her: You know what that thing, that does that thing to you is?
Him: Yes. Lets do that thing.

Her: He got me presents.
Her Friend: Hes cheating on you.

Her: You're so filthy. Get your hands off me.
Him: Yeah. Im a dirty lil thing.

Her: I tried to punch my hair today.
Him: I'm going to punch myself for dating you.

Him: I wanna have babies with you.
Her: I know, ill add market value to them.

Her: Lets get married.
Him: What? Hang myself?

Him:I think its time.
Her: Sigh! I think so too.

0 comments: