CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

you..


YOU
People come, people go,
Some please, Some repulse,
Some like me, some don’t:
Some leave an everlasting impression,
While some cannot be recollected,
I scroll through memories today,
Standing where I used to stay,
MY childhood, my parents, my friends, my relatives,
The people I was once acquainted with,
Flashes of them bring impulse reactions,
They all have come and gone,
While I stand ..all alone..
As my life..that lively person within,
Betrays me, leaving me lifeless, alone, abandoned,
My shadow lost, tears overflowed,
Over the happy times together
With my only sheer source of joy..YOU
As she walks by..I reminisce,
Flashes of happiest times..with YOU..
With only one thing in mind..Why do all good things come to an end?

1 comments:

Anubhuti Mishra said...

"As my life..that lively person within"...beautiful expression..touched sum unstrung chords...really...did i tell u...u're too gud da...! ;)