CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 23, 2007

friends...

Friends are like the most precious lil things tat u get in ur life ..RIGHT????
so dats y...i'll be raving about alll my friends today!! absolutely EVERYONE!!!..
so i would rather start with my school friends..the closest ones..
Vinita a.k.a vini- (i NEVER call her dat) ...shes choo chweet!! all are chweet!! but shes like this bestttessst friend of mine ...known her for over 6 yrs now!!..n shes like this complete darling!! tho we keep fighting EVERYDAY!! nota single day we havent fought!!

Deepa no a.k.a- one of my oldest freinds 10 yrs!! phew!! too much!! dun see much of her..but shes this sweetheart yaa!!

Anchita a.ka anchi, munchi, bhaggi- shes got cat eyes!! ..n i hate them sooo much!!..but i completely adore her skin!! lolz..she always keeps on laughing n shes the only one whos come with me to do commerce!! lol..

Shweta a.k.a pati- shes my sukhi dukhi saathi!! a gurl i completely adore !! a rocker chic!!! beauty with brains!! looove her!!

Ruta a.ka bob- shes also a chic ive known for years!!! 10 years!!..hmm.. a complete sweet heart!! n thrs one more thing abt her...she was bornon the same day as mine..only a year before!!..hehehe

okay..so these are the closest ones..n thr are mannny to count....the list just goes on n on...
sailee,medha,sagar,parry,salil..etc etc..
____________________________________________________________________
its time for my dearest college frends...
Madhura a.k.a maddy, mado- one of the first friends i made in college...a lovely bubbly gurl...

Siddhesh a.k.a Sid, FREQUENCY - our frequencies mtach..thinking wavelengths..lolz hence hes called frequency by me...a shweet heart!! tho he gets full-on abusive sumtimes...n yea looves footoball!! which i dont!!

Pranav a.k.a marathe- known him for 4 years!! n dat guy hasnt changed a bit!!..a genuine person...

Gauri a.k.a gau,butli - okay shes the one who gave me the idea about writing abt my freinds so i thank her!!..shes short!! hehehe...dats the only characteristic peculiar abt her!! ehehe...shes gonna get mad wen she reads this!!

Avni a.k.a WTC , lambi- I envy her for her height!!shes 5'8" !! phew!! soo tall!! a compleet rocker!! hehehehe...

Sneha n Nikila-i mention them together cuz they are the two fashion ppl im gonna look up to for help in clothes!!amzingly creative ppl!! they draw soo well..!! n sneha does sum marvellous nailarts!! n nikila takes plaesure in troubling me n amking attempts of NOT talking to me..which turn into faiulres every time!! love them both soo much!!

these are just the ones who are closest to me in college!!

____________________________________________________________________
well the list doesnt stop here...thr area few general friends i want to metion..
Sheena- looks like my twin sister!! yaay!! but apart frm dat its been 3-4 years ive known her!! n shes helped me sooo much!

Goonjan-this guy rocks my world!! yaa completely!! hes soo lovely!! i dunno wat i wudve dun w/o him!! yup!! NOTHING!! tho its not been long since we've known eachother!!...

so i guess dats it,,,tho thr are mannnny freinds...!!!

i know ive just kinda segregated these ppl....but for me its nothing like...teh sctions of collg n school comes..cuz i met them at thses institutions!! irrespective of whr i met them!! i loove them all too much!!
no matter where i go...these guys are gonna be a part of me!!...I am tooday everything with a few things taken frm everyone of these!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anubhuti Mishra said...

hmmm...where r we...??? eh?

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

Garima said...

garimamitra90@gmail.com

Assuming you see this post. :)
Thank you.