CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

That night..
Mist blowing mellow….there sat both, on the bench, that night. Hiding away from the world ,so no one could see them ,recognize them. Fingers intertwined, sweet nothings whispered, warm shrugs , brushing of the hair. His protective, possessive ,loving hands stroking the hair falling on her brow. A blank stare . A loving glance. Shifting of seats. Pumping of hearts . One more look A sunken feeling. A feeling of love encompassing them. Surrounded with confusion ,in the bubble of excitement.*teenage excitement* .too happy to be together.…..and the meeting of lips. A mellow breeze flowed. Swaying them both in euphoria. Away from the world…hiding away…..behind the bush…that night..
He made her feel like a woman for the first time in her life…His hands moving on her….neck to waist to thighs. A metamorphosis in her. Growing up, from a small girl to a lady…..
Both still in the bubble of excitement…as it ends….sitting there dazed fingers still interlinked….she holding on to him….sitting close, closer than ever, his soothing hand around her… Pondering over what happened…how it happened and most of all WHY it happened…both sensing the common feeling…the thread that bound them together..LOVE
This could be it, I think I'm in loveIt's love this timeIt just seems to fit, I think I'm in loveThis love is mine

Oh.when you kiss me
know you miss me--and when you're with meThe world just goes awayThe way you hold meThe way you show me that youadore me--oh, when you kiss meOh, yeah
-feeling that day …

I shudder..
As I think about all this.. it brings a smile on my face. A feeling of amusement. And lots of pain. It has the prowess to get a lump to my throat . As I realize the feeling is not left anymore. It flows like water…with an emptiness in it…a thing capable of breeding life but lifeless. I shudder as I know I am all alone. I again smile as I’m reminded of a famous quote “zindagi main akele aayoge akele jayoge”. Quite true I must say. But I become glum as fast as I smiled . feeling as it’s the end of the world..so much pain n so much hatred..between the two souls who claimed to have loved each other….
I thought is all this worth the pain I’m suffering?Was he worth it?Was He worth Me?? The answer was NO!!! different questions but a monosyllabic answer NO!! I deserved better than this brooding!!! Life was a challenge! Call it selfhelp..but still self help is the best help.NO dependence only independence.. I felt free… A bird let out from the cage of self demining!!!

_____________________________________________________________________
just random thoughts of a teenage gurl who' gets dumped by her boyfriend...wrote it loong back though...i write whacky stuff!! lolz...

1 comments:

VICKY aKa MADDY said...

awesome stuff ,,,, cool ,,, crystal clear thoughts ,,,,, liked it by par