CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

To Us



What goes around, comes around.
Delhi. It started here. I'm here again. Tonight.
I'm trying. Getting over it.

Sometimes, it just falls apart. When there's no one to blame. As the feeling still floats in the air. The ache. Without the remorse, the regret.You just throw it all away.
As the wounds heal themselves with time, you often wonder, how it was, why it was. How could we have brought it to an end?
As you reminisce, you realize the beauty of it all. You might just regret feeling the way you did, but the splendor is undeniable. Something that intense and pure. And you still smile when you think about it. Smile, for the efforts made, the tears shed, the love you shared and the joy it brought you. It isn't an illusion. the reality of it. All in one. The exceptions we made. The fact that I was willing to make one more. The fact that we wanted it to work. But it didn't. I miss it.
There's no Us now.
Someone once told me, you either grow from here or fade. We faded.But the moments, still remain. With me, with you...
Thank you, GD.

1 comments:

rhn said...

You as a person should grow.