CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

STRIKE!

The word "strike"..read as "striking"...its because there are so many things that have lately "struck" me..

1. My best friend is one of the best things happened to me. And one lil scrape on her leg can send me into fits of tears!

2. I cant bear to see my father operating in the operation theatre. I fainted the first and the last time I did!

3. I'm suddenly more glad than before that I didn't opt for Science.

4. I love horses! new found hobby : horse riding.

5. I'm either going to scrape through one of the top natinal law colleges OR not make it by 2-3 marks! *frustrating sigh*

6. I need to study for the "back up".

7. I need to start writing sense here!

Thats it! 7 is my lucky number! :P :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

68283.....51280

Anonymous said...

I've to admit that i sometimes get bored to learn the whole thing but i believe you'll be able to add some value. Bravo !
This one is an inspiration personally to uncover out much more related to this subject. I must confess your data extended my sentiments in addition to I am going to right now take your feed to remain updated on each coming blog posts you might possibly create. You are worthy of thanks for a job perfectly completed!
You ought to actually take into consideration engaged on growing this blog into a serious authority on this market. You evidently have a grasp deal with of the matters everyone is searching for on this website anyways and you would actually even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. I'd discover following latest subjects and raising the amount of write ups you place up and I assure you’d begin seeing some wonderful targeted visitors in the close to future. Only a thought, good luck in no matter you do!
I’ve just lately began a weblog, the information you provide on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for your entire time & work.
Simply killing some in between class time on Digg and I found your article . Not normally what I desire to read about, but it surely was completely worth my time. Thanks.

Anonymous said...


Всех здесь приветствую!

Вот возникла проблема небольшая... Хотелось бы найти объяснение прежде, чем ехать в сервис!

Купил новый ноут, поставил на него Виндоуз... Вроде бы все дрова установил, уже хотел Линукс поставить, а тут присоединяю я к одному из USB портов свой плеер, а он присоединяться и не хочет, пробую мышь присоединить, тоже не подхватывает...

Но, когда вставляю устройство, он его видит, т.е. определяет, что какое-то устройство появилось, а вот работать с ним и определять его не хочет...

И в диспетчере устройств оно появляется как неизвестное устройство...

Да, и диспетчер устройств этого USB порта не видит... Т.е. для него его нет...

Подскажите, может мне что просто надо настроить, чтобы все работало? Или тащить в сервис?



Заранее очень благодарен за ответы!
[url=http://oceanmining.ru/][color=#E4F4FE] [/color][/url]