CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The 'X' Factor

I’ve often wondered how it would have been had I not gone through all that at all. All that which made me cry, all that which made me miserable and all that which I didn’t want to undergo and thought could never overcome. The storm that I never imagined would pass every time it struck. The invisible scars that stayed ever so long.
But it is the survival instinct in a human per se that triumphs over all of it. The basic raw disposition of the human mind and heart alike. The itch to move on and feel happy again. Amidst the ocean wide vastness of the miseries, there is always laying a float somewhere. Hidden in the turbulent water or the calm of the sea. It is always there. Something that eggs u on. On towards greater and larger things.
To learn that life is not as difficult as we perceive it to be. It is as simple as an algebra problem. You only have to practice to solve it correctly. And then you reach a solution. The value of ‘x’ is then revealed. The value of ‘x’ that gives you the perfect equation. The value, the worth of an unknown variable. The unknown variable which is the ray of hope, the itch that eggs you on, the float amidst the ocean.
Optimism.
And then I realized, if I wouldn’t have gone through all that, I wouldn’t be me at all.

0 comments: